Thursday, August 20, 2009

happy...!sha la la la..

praise the Lord for today!i had a very enjoyable and good day.feel moody early in morning.poor phone alarm had been ringing,trying its best to wake me up frm 5am..and finally at 6,i opened up my eyes,roll down my bed,climb myself onto my chair,opened up my Hist&Geo book,and START MY REVISION.

at school,we had our free activity till 10.30am today.din go for sports,bcs of the heavy haze.lie awhile on my table and start my revision again.of cos,i dont have a boring revision,friends keep coming over to disturb me.some took my pencil away,some keep talking nonsense to keep me away frm books,some danced,and some even tempted me for UNO game(which i think i cant resist)..they're so lovely(:(:

after school,felt quite uncomfortable.felt bit dizzy,wanted to vomit.took some rest..and mum suddenly ringed me.i thought it was my alarm waking me up in the morning..i was like,"oh no!im going to be late for school!!!'' i turned around,searching for my phone which is hidden under me,answered mum's call and finally realize,it's not a morning but evening..haha..i continued with my slp till 5pm.woke up,get myself prepared for CoffeeBeans and den....duh..i reached CoffeeBeans.

wanted to eat lasagna,but,TamPuiYuk is there!argh...he's forcing me to try something i dont want again..he wanted to teach me to make everything(if possible) before he leave(he's resigning).aiyor...
he said : "okay,today i'l teach Gourmet.Come,make me a scrambled salmon with egg."
i said : "okay"
he said : first cut the bread,beat the eat,cube the salmon,etc...........(very long,even longer than my grand ma)
i said : Done,nah...for you,with extra salmon..
he said : want to try Egg Bens today??
i said : Noooh,i wan lasagna(:
he said : but,i want to teach you the way to make EggsBen....
i said : No pls,i wan lasagna.
he NAGGED : try Eggs Ben la..it tastes good..
i said : tomorrow?
he said : nope.
i said (cant stand him) : okay lahhh..

p/s: i learned to make another two food for today,but i din get to eat the salmon scrambled with eggs!!TamPuiYuk ate it!!and i only get to eat the egg with ham=EggsBen....nevertheless,im very happy,because i have such a cute *si-fu*...he's naggy,he's serious in work,but he did alot of funny,stupid yet meaningful thing for his crush(a girl working with us in C.B.) we worked very happily today.keep laughing frm the beginning to the end..we see customers of different backgrounds.some have very weird style,some have weird personality...they make our working day..


[i enjoyed my school,my home,my friends,my job.]

good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment